I bought so many girl scout cookies LOL! At least I shared them with others because it would have been way too much for me 
But.. Seriously so yall gonna give SHINee they're own label... You know SJ that shit... We're going 13 years soon lol
stan jaehyun <3I think the card game is making me curious about other groups.
I'm listening to NCT's new song right now.
If it's gimmie gimmie don't do itI think the card game is making me curious about other groups.
I'm listening to NCT's new song right now.
Thanks I'll give it a listenIf it's gimmie gimmie don't do it
Listen to Make a Wish, it's a lot better.
omg I hate trying to remember a song but I can barely remember the lyrics, LOL! There used to be this site where you could tap on your space key, the melody/beat of a song you heard and the website would find it for you. I think it's shut down now :(having a song stuck in your head and trying to find it only using what you know is so annoying but what makes it even worse and more difficult is the fact that the song in question is 30 years old and in polish language so that if i try to sing the melody to an app it will probably come up with something else....
that's so sad i wish it still existed... i really hope there will be something similar to that one day because nothing is more annoying than when you want to find a song but don't know enough about itomg I hate trying to remember a song but I can barely remember the lyrics, LOL! There used to be this site where you could tap on your space key, the melody/beat of a song you heard and the website would find it for you. I think it's shut down now :(