Official Post Your Random Thoughts (524 Viewers)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp


I swear This is me whenever Mmmh by Kai plays on my spotify... I have to skip it in public, or I'll be body rolling everywhere... :facepalm:
Saaaaame :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mew

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You like it because it gave you a false sense of power. But now you are feeling powerless again and you are crying. The sad truth has made you cry.
there are so many people that i can relate this back to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Poetry

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
that terrible scenario of not plugging your earphones in the right place and having everyone hear what you are listening to while you're in public just happened to me :yolk:
You just blessed Poland with The Chaser :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You just blessed Poland with The Chaser :sj_weary:
omg how could you tell i was listening to the chaser :nakypog: it worked perfectly until dongwoo's part then my phone just decided to play the song out loud for no reason? weird. but i'm glad it was on that song because the next one i listened to was an older polish song that i wouldn't want people to see me listening to :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Why would lie about my mental disorder? What would I accomplish by that??

And you're wrong btw. People don't go to therapists as an excuse to act up. The fact that you're telling me that my mental disorder isn't real when I went undiagnosed for 8 years is appalling. Are you forgetting you're the one that would laugh at me when I would cry because my OCD would get overwhelming? Surely you don't think such "ridiculous" and "foolish" behavior is healthy...since you see to suffer from it yourself. Though, I'm no therapist. And if I was, you wouldn't believe me anyway.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread