Official Post Your Random Thoughts (215 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Jay B came with such disrespect...
'you want me inside' and 'ride my body, girl nice and calm'.... :pepecross:

Like for real...
I knew it was coming after all his sound clouds stuff, just didn't think hed come so brave with it...
I blame jay Park.... I remember sex trip... :taemsip:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
no because how the hell did i not recognise her... next time when i'll see someone looking even slightly similar to her on tv and start thinking "wait is this who i think it is" i will just automatically assume that my mind is actually right so i don't miss the whole thing
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I am going back to community college in the fall :pepecry2: I dropped out last year and decided it wasn't for me but now I'm finally going back. I am absolutely terrifiedand I'm probably going to get wrecked but as long as I complete this degree eventually
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
"There's this woman who is running for office in my state... who agrees will all the policies I do. I must vote for her... But wait I hear she has webbed feet. I guess I can't vote for her now."

This logic is the exact reason why a conversation of politics quickly triggers a murderous instinct within me. :ilovebread:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
"There's this woman who is running for office in my state... who agrees will all the policies I do. I must vote for her... But wait I hear she has webbed feet. I guess I can't vote for her now."

This logic is the exact reason why a conversation of politics quickly triggers a murderous instinct within me. :ilovebread:
A guy said that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
178
Reactions Received
271
Location
Ateez' Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
Thinking about how to save enough money to buy lots of kpop merch :maheart:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
found this small phone i had back in 2015 which had the option of recording songs from the radio app which i used way too often and now i realised that the majority of the songs recorded are from the same polish singer i am currently obsessed with, time has come full circle but also julia what the fuck were you doing these 5 years that you forgot about her existence just like that :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
found this small phone i had back in 2015 which had the option of recording songs from the radio app which i used way too often and now i realised that the majority of the songs recorded are from the same polish singer i am currently obsessed with, time has come full circle but also julia what the fuck were you doing these 5 years that you forgot about her existence just like that :jisoosmh:
Omg this happens to me and I'm like why didn't I pay more attention to them the first time around...
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Omg this happens to me and I'm like why didn't I pay more attention to them the first time around...
honestly i hate it when it happens, on one side rediscovering music you used to love is fun but also it's terrible knowing that they were RIGHT HERE all the time and you didn't appreciate them as much as you could at first :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread