Official Post Your Random Thoughts (215 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I think I've played Advice too much....
Nah, Ill keep replaying it...
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Jay B and Penomeco can still get it :sanapray:... Nothing has changed lol
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
the amount of time i have spent changing my pfp / sig and i cant find anything that looks nice together im about to delete everything s2g
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I forgot that when I was in my teens I looked up to Crystal Kay... She made me feel like so much better being biracial... Especially all the the racist stuff I used to get as a child... But I didnt know she was only a couple years older than me lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So happy my lung pain didn't turn out to be pneumonia... Having that once was enough.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread