Official Post Your Random Thoughts (191 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why would they lie to me like that smh. they clearly said it was going to start at 9am and here we go with nothing... like i know almost no one watches tv anymore but that doesn't mean they should give that treatment to people who do. and if that starts at 3pm when i have movie theater tickets bought for 4pm and i will miss it..
no words
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think it's time to add a reply-to and quote certain messages feature in phones' messaging app. I need that type of thing for group convos
there's something like that in whatsapp i think, but you can only reply/quote one message at a time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
I am GROOT!!

Also :sadcat: how many time's must I keep going.
If i'm not gonna complete THE TASK!!!!!!!! :bigcatlove:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so they didn't cancel anything just pushed it back an hour so i still had the chance to turn up my song not the chaser sadly on tv all the way and i can still go to the movies without missing anything. today i win.
Animated gif discovered by Bbibbi ♡_ Find images and videos about gif, loona and yves on We He...gif
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
and once again I'm ignoring people because I can't be bothered to cater to their every need because I have more important things to worry about (like school for example)
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
Update: I now have 70 assignments that I have to finish within the next 2 weeks so that's fun :yolk:
Update: I used to have 43 missing assignments that I had to catch up on and now I only have 32 missing assignments :joysip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So, I've told people of an intention that I have to get an industrial piercing. They found the idea repulsive... :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread