Official Post Your Random Thoughts (214 Viewers)

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Should I go get some ice cream? I’m hella hungry
 
D

Deleted member 74

My sister called me crazy because my gpa jumped up 3 whole points and for studying on a Saturday night. I think I'm crazy too tbh but studying is the only thing that will get me anywhere and I went from hating it to feeling like it's the only way I can have pride in myself. It feels good to put everything, every bit of energy toward something. I'm glad even my uni tutors can see that my motivation levels have gone through a complete reverse and I can only hope I can keep this up next year too:lazypotato:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
D

Deleted member 74

Penthouse is straight up that kdrama that premack principle applies to, I just want to know what happens and the characters are all crazy but somehow fun to live vicariously through at the same time because their actions and ways of speaking are so crazy?? Let's finish this quickly and watch:pandahappy:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm halfway through Loving Lauren - yay! It's by Jill Sanders, btw - it's soooooooooo goooooooooooood!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and Tickita

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Why does my shadow make my boobs look so big....
I thought I had a humped shoulders but it was my boobs.. :facepalm:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
some random I don't know is following me on spotify? who tf is this person and how long have they been following me? and for some unknown reason spotify has no block feature
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Welp, Nintendo was a bit disappointing at E3 (for me at least), but at least we get Super Monkey Ball and Mario Party Superstars soon :sanapray:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Chan... I... Will.. Fight... You... :nekoshy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread