genshin impact is so cool. not just the game itself but the fact that it makes me save up on a heating pad because of how hot my phone gets while playing
My sister called me crazy because my gpa jumped up 3 whole points and for studying on a Saturday night. I think I'm crazy too tbh but studying is the only thing that will get me anywhere and I went from hating it to feeling like it's the only way I can have pride in myself. It feels good to put everything, every bit of energy toward something. I'm glad even my uni tutors can see that my motivation levels have gone through a complete reverse and I can only hope I can keep this up next year too
Penthouse is straight up that kdrama that premack principle applies to, I just want to know what happens and the characters are all crazy but somehow fun to live vicariously through at the same time because their actions and ways of speaking are so crazy?? Let's finish this quickly and watch
some random I don't know is following me on spotify? who tf is this person and how long have they been following me? and for some unknown reason spotify has no block feature
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.