Official Post Your Random Thoughts (228 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Fuck summer... :nekopout:
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
Update: I used to have 43 missing assignments that I had to catch up on and now I only have 32 missing assignments :joysip:
Update: Tomorrow is the last day to turn everything in, it's currently 23:26 and I'm nearly done with an essay, I still have to do a presentation which I haven't started yet, my exam is also tomorrow and I have 3 physics packets and some other papers that I still haven't turned in so I currently have an F in physics (but then again, I have some work done in the packets and he hasn't added the exam grade yet so my grade can't go lower than a 57%. Even if I turn in incomplete work, I can still get some credit for it since he doesn't penalize you for turning stuff in late, so I might be able to pass with a C if I'm lucky :susPepe:).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
Update: Tomorrow is the last day to turn everything in, it's currently 23:26 and I'm nearly done with an essay, I still have to do a presentation which I haven't started yet, my exam is also tomorrow and I have 3 physics packets and some other papers that I still haven't turned in so I currently have an F in physics (but then again, I have some work done in the packets and he hasn't added the exam grade yet so my grade can't go lower than a 57%. Even if I turn in incomplete work, I can still get some credit for it since he doesn't penalize you for turning stuff in late, so I might be able to pass with a C if I'm lucky :susPepe:).
Update: It's 00:35 and I finished my essay so the only things I have left are the presentation, exam, and physics :')
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
Update: It's 00:35 and I finished my essay so the only things I have left are the presentation, exam, and physics :')
Update: It's 02:03 and apparently I just have to take my essay and convert it into a presentation so it's basically just taking key points from the essay (such as your reasons/some evidence) and then slapping a chart or a relevant image onto a slide so I've already done most of the hard work today:D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
Update: It's 00:35 and I finished my essay so the only things I have left are the presentation, exam, and physics :')
Update: It's 08:31 and ngl I only slept for 4 hours but I had a 3 hour nap yesterday so I'm not doing too bad, right now I just gotta finish this one problem and I'll have one physics packet completely finished. The other ones are incomplete so I'll just turn all of the other stuff in for partial credit in a couple of minutes ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
might just be a pointless rant but polish maneskin stans are so annoying... apparently maneskin will be performing at some polish music festival that is aired on one of poland's main tv channels (i don't keep up with things like that for a very simple reason and that is the fact that the only polish musician i care about is too old to get invited to things like that) and instead of being happy about the fact that they're performing here they're complaining because apparently maneskin "deserve better" than to perform on such events where the other artists are in some way inferior to them for no reason other than the fact that they're from poland and their genre/target audience is much different. now of course i know that we don't have the greatest music industry in the world but music is subjective and this superiority complex needs to go. they truly don't appreciate what they get if loona was performing in poland i would celebrate it a month ahead even if it was a church festival or a shopping mall opening.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Got to catch up on so much Korean music But I can't be bothered.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread