Official Post Your Random Thoughts (129 Viewers)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Oneday I will get a frame...I am trying to rack in my poooiints...
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
No but...I go in a bit earlier today. I'll let y'all know if they really needed me or just idk man.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Also...I'm surprised on where the votes are going. Hmmm~!
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I saw Keanu Reeves' old action films Point Break and Constantine for the first time.

Constantine reminded me of the Supernatural TV series. Ironically, they were released in the same year -- 2005.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,949
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,063
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
busted my favorite halloween snowglobe by accidentally dropping it and got glass glitter and water everwhere
i think i got it all but jesus i feel like an idiot my poor snowglobe
1683928342883.gif
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread