Official Post Your Random Thoughts (114 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
My pharmacy is run by stupid employees because one of them gave me an expired eye drop medication.
Now I have to waste extra time by going back tomorrow to exchange it.

Seriously, how difficult is it to verify the date before I pick it up??? It only takes 2 seconds!!!!

The amount of lazy and stupid people in the workforce. WTF???????!??!!!!!!!!!!!
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I’m almost as close to quitting the card game rn
theres no way I’m gonna obtain the cards of the artists I want, especially the kingdom members if I’m gonna keep on getting the cards of the artists I don’t stan and that I could care less abt/don’t pay attention to
I guess just requesting badges would be the only way for that
The whole point of the game is that’s it’s a trading card game and the cards are based on chance

you can trade, roulette, reroll and various other things most cards you pull won’t be one’s you’re trying to collect

there are a lot of kingdom members for trade
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
:pepelook:
1683937199479.gif
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i ran out of crackers again
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
sooooo exhausted
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu Jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu jungsu
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I saw The Mother starring Jennifer Lopez and I'm sure there are those who may compare this as the female version of Taken.

I really enjoyed it. Maybe there were similar roles in her previous works that I'm unaware of, but if there weren't, I'm surprised it took this long for her to be approached with a project like this. Being in her 50's and being a badass field agent, kicking ass and taking names.
Yes, more of that role for her, please!!!!!!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

this destroyed me what happened 2 him
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
ppl are speakin ill on dream's teddy bear ???? 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

bro...
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,950
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,070
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
im rly too anxious to just speak on twt itself so i just spill tweets here as if i am sorry 🤪
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I was surprised to see young Shia LeBouf appear in the 2005 Constantine film.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread