Official Post Your Random Thoughts (291 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Yesterday, I thought I'll be all good today but my throat and nose wants to prove me wrong:frogsiren:
anywayss I only had 4 hours of sleep :nezucomfy: idk why I woke up at 6am when I slept at 2am :pepecry1:
hopefully it will get better thru the day, maybe its acting up bc not enough resttttt :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
oh no.................... 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Need more sleep.
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
hopefully it will get better thru the day, maybe its acting up bc not enough resttttt :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
oh no.................... 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
maybeee :pepecry1:I'll def rest today, I'll have a nap maybe :pepecry1::pepecry1:
don't wrorry friend, I will power through it with my Hilary powerr :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
maybeee :pepecry1:I'll def rest today, I'll have a nap maybe :pepecry1::pepecry1:
don't wrorry friend, I will power through it with my Hilary powerr :izhug:
defo nap, nap is good :sanapray:

YAA. I!! BELIEVE !!! IN YOUUU!!:hcnod:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
every year around this time im like
idc abt fathers day


mb if i have to say that every year i DO care abt fathers day
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
every year around this time im like
idc abt fathers day


mb if i have to say that every year i DO care abt fathers day
who wanna volunteer to be my dad on the 18th
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A long nights sleep.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yess a nap will help me survive a day:uwu:

thank youu!! :izhug:

anyways how are you!! :pepeheart:
yes!!!

:izhug: :izhug: :izhug:

im alright!! i got... somewhat a doodle done.... im slow today
, gonna make some picmixes to get some creativityyyyyyyyyy yaaaaaa
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
who wanna volunteer to be my dad on the 18th
I can never remember dates for these holidays :jisoosmh:
I'm a girl but let's pretend I'm not so I can be your dad only for the 18th :scree: LOLL
it kinda sounds weird but it also kinda sound fun :doyoungcreep:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: owo

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yes!!!

:izhug: :izhug: :izhug:

im alright!! i got... somewhat a doodle done.... im slow today
, gonna make some picmixes to get some creativityyyyyyyyyy yaaaaaa
:izhug::izhug::izhug:

your picmixes are amazingg :icgyu: I still have that Jungwon picmix edit you made for mee, I will forever treasure it since you made it for me!:kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Dead tired and still I ignore it.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I can never remember dates for these holidays :jisoosmh:
I'm a girl but let's pretend I'm not so I can be your dad only for the 18th :scree: LOLL
it kinda sounds weird but it also kinda sound fun :doyoungcreep:
i think its different in different places but here in the us its on the 18th!! i only know that bc my work has a father days section :face:

LOL ill take any takers is good w/ me ............... lmao 😭 :hcnod:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
:izhug::izhug::izhug:

your picmixes are amazingg :icgyu: I still have that Jungwon picmix edit you made for mee, I will forever treasure it since you made it for me!:kittylove:
THANK YOU!! i love making them so much, im really happy u liked the jungwon one :maheart: i see him on my picmix profile and i think "wow, i popped off w this one so cute"
i will continue to make them til the end of time x 🥺
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
not hungry but debating whether to eat fries rn
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread