Official Post Your Random Thoughts (289 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
1113
scorpio
the color orange and teal
nectarines and lemons
cats
all very me coded these are me, my government assigned objects and numbers....
despite being heavily associate w/ nectarines. before i was just a lemon.... nobody knows the lemon phase around here and the site of that infamous phase is now GONE off the face of the EARTH but deep down i will always be a lemon......................... that part of my life was integral...
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i miss u quiztron............. i will never forget u...
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i really love how a lot of us really attach our selves to our birthdate number.
like that is OUR number
i AM the number 13
1113

its so me. idk why but it is. 1113, look at that number and tell me thats not me
YESSS

like when I joined the other forum, I had no idea what my username would be since it was my first joining a forum so I just literally putted Hilary-21:worry: Since my birthday is December 21:kittylove:

I'm actually a premature baby, I'm supposed to be born in maybe the last week of January the next year of the first week of February :susPepe: I just looked it up and I saw this "The earlier a baby is born, the higher the risk of death or serious disability." and now I'm thinking, waah I'm glad I survived:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i miss u quiztron............. i will never forget u...
no because why is the entire site and youthink gone THE MEMORIES?!?!? my entire childhood to high school life was on that dam site lmfao
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
omgg that makes me so happy :hcshy: that photoshoot was so cute !!!!!! i was scrollin thru pinterest and i found one pic of him w/ that and i KNEW it was the ONE. had to go fbi detective mode just to find the og post on twitter for high quality pics tho LOL. it was great
yayy I'm glad my words made you happy yiee:kittylove:detective mode, I like the way you think :icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
YESSS

like when I joined the other forum, I had no idea what my username would be since it was my first joining a forum so I just literally putted Hilary-21:worry: Since my birthday is December 21:kittylove:

I'm actually a premature baby, I'm supposed to be born in maybe the last week of January the next year of the first week of February :susPepe: I just looked it up and I saw this "The earlier a baby is born, the higher the risk of death or serious disability." and now I'm thinking, waah I'm glad I survived:maheart:
real !! i find that such a cute part of human nature, the pride we have on our birthday :maheart: i love birthdays the are so important to me ~~celebrating the birth of loved ones is so precious !!!

whoa!! you are a real trooper from the beginning !! :maheart: strong since birth, legend !! :izhug: iconic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i on the other hand was a procrastinator since birth. my original due date was oct. 31 but i refused until they had to remove me themselves on nov 13 :maheart::maheart::maheart: a wild baby i was indeed 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yayy I'm glad my words made you happy yiee:kittylove:detective mode, I like the way you think :icgyu:
ofc, my wholesome friend bless you :maheart: always on detective mode, im really good at it for the most minimal things too :takingnotes: if only i could have applied that to my studies LMAO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
these mashed potato shapes look like thayd taste good with tonys
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
1686959258230.png

ma mfn best fireeendddd
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
"great on everything" and they was no lie
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
real !! i find that such a cute part of human nature, the pride we have on our birthday :maheart: i love birthdays the are so important to me ~~celebrating the birth of loved ones is so precious !!!

whoa!! you are a real trooper from the beginning !! :maheart: strong since birth, legend !! :izhug: iconic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i on the other hand was a procrastinator since birth. my original due date was oct. 31 but i refused until they had to remove me themselves on nov 13 :maheart::maheart::maheart: a wild baby i was indeed 😭
trueee :maheart:

oh wow haha thank youu:kittylove: I was told I didn't have any nails when I was born but I don't know if it that's common for a baby or not though:pepecry1:although thankfully my nails are safe now lol

I wanted out while you wanted in :maheart::maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
what if i make tony chachere picmix edit
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
ofc, my wholesome friend bless you :maheart: always on detective mode, im really good at it for the most minimal things too :takingnotes: if only i could have applied that to my studies LMAO
aaaa :maheart: please teach me your ways master !!:excitedcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
trueee :maheart:

oh wow haha thank youu:kittylove: I was told I didn't have any nails when I was born but I don't know if it that's common for a baby or not though:pepecry1:although thankfully my nails are safe now lol

I wanted out while you wanted in :maheart::maheart:
^^

oh my, im not sure either 👀. thankfully lmaoo. thankfully all of u is safe, i am glad u are here 🥺 :izhug:

reaaal lmao, the duality 😂
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
aaaa :maheart: please teach me your ways master !!:excitedcat:
twitter i find is the best search engine as long as u got the right keywords, google will get u the vague answer, twitter will give u the exact answer. that is my best teachings LOL :hcnod:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
TONY CHACHERE IS A REAL MAN?
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread