it's on the 18th here too!! I went to store the other day and saw a father's day sale and I thought "oh wow I didn't know father's day is sooni think its different in different places but here in the us its on the 18th!! i only know that bc my work has a father days section
LOL ill take any takers is good w/ me ............... lmao 😭![]()
YOOO alright, sweet. fathers day is universalit's on the 18th here too!! I went to store the other day and saw a father's day sale and I thought "oh wow I didn't know father's day is soon"
lmaooo![]()
You're welcomee!! oh I didn't just liked it, I LOVED it!! right, it was so cutee, the photoshoot you picked was really cute~THANK YOU!! i love making them so much, im really happy u liked the jungwon onei see him on my picmix profile and i think "wow, i popped off w this one so cute"
i will continue to make them til the end of time x 🥺![]()
omgg that makes me so happyYou're welcomee!! oh I didn't just liked it, I LOVED it!! right, it was so cutee, the photoshoot you picked was really cute~yess as you dhould!!