Official Post Your Random Thoughts (353 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
unstoppable by sia has to be one of the most overplayed songs i've ever come across like i have never listened to it on my own will yet i still can't go a day without hearing it somewhere
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I have to go shopping but there's only so much I can fit in my backpack:pepelook: Maybe I could get a normal shopping bag if they didn't drag on the ground bc I'm short and it doesn't take me like 40 min to walk there and back bc I'm not old enough to rent a car:llama_blush:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I have to go shopping but there's only so much I can fit in my backpack:pepelook: Maybe I could get a normal shopping bag if they didn't drag on the ground bc I'm short and it doesn't take me like 40 min to walk there and back bc I'm not old enough to rent a car:llama_blush:
I should bring my skateboard when I get the chance:susPepe:

Nvm, can't hold shopping bags while skateboarding, would still use my backpack:jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread