Official Post Your Random Thoughts (354 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I want to know who sent me that secret Valentine's message:nekoshy:

I have two people in mind that I think it could be, but if it's someone else, it'll be embarrassing:ilovebread:

Plz tell me anon valentine person, who you are:pandaangel:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I want to know who sent me that secret Valentine's message:nekoshy:

I have two people in mind that I think it could be, but if it's someone else, it'll be embarrassing:ilovebread:

Plz tell me anon valentine person, who you are:pandaangel:
I'm not talking abt the one I got from you @FLEUR that was obvious:haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread