- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
WdymI hope you’re not talking about here?
I didn’t think you were fighting dw
WdymI hope you’re not talking about here?
My mistakeWdym
I didn’t think you were fighting dw![]()
what did you thinkMy mistake![]()
I was just saying not too many posts above from yours I hate two faced people and sally said he did toowhat did you think![]()
It may have been related to the same thing sally was talking abt, but it had nothing to do with you, you're a cutieI was just saying not too many posts above from yours I hate two faced people and sally said he did tooI thought you were talking about that 😂I get very conscious like that
dads suck no offense but take offense 😀😀asking my dad for help with homework is scary![]()
🤡idc much about that show but sometimes it just goes through my head... what gpa do the euphoria kids have
he questions about everythingwhy's that?
wow, deep lyrics. What song?I'm gonna break you to pieces
just like you were your brother
I'm gonna kill you again
just liked you kill your own mother
you're a fool with no past
say goodbye to your future
pay the fee to it kid
i'm talkin
no
inflation
too many stab wounds and not enough items
to much time in the hall i feel my skin start to crawl
to many freaks not enough blood in the game
yanno i give your love
a four letter name