Official Post Your Random Thoughts (351 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
what did you think:susPepe:
I was just saying not too many posts above from yours I hate two faced people and sally said he did too:irenecrazy:I thought you were talking about that 😂I get very conscious like that
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon and litc
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I hate how she talks however she likes to me but when I do the same to her she loses it. It’s disrespectful either way but you seem to think it’s only acceptable when you do it to me. I’m sick of it.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I was just saying not too many posts above from yours I hate two faced people and sally said he did too:irenecrazy:I thought you were talking about that 😂I get very conscious like that
It may have been related to the same thing sally was talking abt, but it had nothing to do with you, you're a cutie:pikahappy:

anticipate a future oranj ceremony:runrunrun::runrunrun:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
"Hi, my name is ronnie, I'm an addict."

No, ronnie you're a felon now, get it right smfh
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Words turn into blood and the blood keeps on pouring
every pour i wipe it off cuz this could just be the moment
now someones gotta die and im my only opponet
but i wont watch my baby cry
so i keep on just going
am i a man or a beast
its mother nature at least
watch humanity cease
cuz its our human disease
you gotta kill who you gotta kill
yeah thats what they say
and i wont go against gods will
you better pray
cuz im an angel a demon
yeah im hell and im heaven
im everything you couldnt see
now you believe in the devil
i gotta pick up the pieces
i gotta bury em deep
and when the dirt hits the coffin
just go to sleep
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Then I killed your brother
without giving him a chance
everytime you throw me down
i hope you kill me once again
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm gonna break you to pieces
just like you were your brother

I'm gonna kill you again
just liked you kill your own mother

you're a fool with no past
say goodbye to your future

pay the fee to it kid
i'm talkin
no
inflation

too many stab wounds and not enough items
to much time in the hall i feel my skin start to crawl

to many freaks not enough blood in the game

yanno i give your love

a four letter name
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,183
Reactions Received
46,848
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna break you to pieces
just like you were your brother

I'm gonna kill you again
just liked you kill your own mother

you're a fool with no past
say goodbye to your future

pay the fee to it kid
i'm talkin
no
inflation

too many stab wounds and not enough items
to much time in the hall i feel my skin start to crawl

to many freaks not enough blood in the game

yanno i give your love

a four letter name
wow, deep lyrics. What song?
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread