Official Post Your Random Thoughts (198 Viewers)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Christmas is coming too soon, I have barely started shopping gifts :pandaomg:

Is this just me though? ^^;
:pandanoreaction:Sadly not. I haven’t started either
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm so beyond stressed that I spent time getting heated over something stupid instead of studying and now it's midnight...I'm going to stay up till 3 am or later again aren't I? Fuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala and Icy68446

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Such a pretty sig. :pandalove:
I always credit the creator below, cinexo !
She's very talented, one of my favorite EXO-Ls

exo-artium

I will have to make her credit a link just in case~
Your sig is beautiful as well~ very very aesthetic
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I always credit the creator below, cinexo !
She's very talented, one of my favorite EXO-Ls

exo-artium

I will have to make her credit a link just in case~
Your sig is beautiful as well~ very very aesthetic
Ohhhh, one of those talented tumblr users~ very nice.

And thank you! :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ohhhh, one of those talented tumblr users~ very nice.

And thank you! :pepeheart:
You made it yourself correct? If so it's really well done!
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
xd Meh. I hate being a girl on ther time


My cheeks feel swollen
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread