- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Vegeta leading the pack tho, iconic
Thank you.
How do I like your post 9384293 timesIt's really nice to look at a thread list and not see tons of 18+ NCT threads
Just take your time Suzu.Officially have nothing to do with my life for the next three months. On one hand I'm happy since I needed this break for so long now but on the other hand, it has only been 2 weeks since my break started but I already feel so bored.
And the fact that I'm doing nothing is making me feel even more tired than when I was actually doing something...
I find the fact that you call me Suzu so cute.Just take your time Suzu.
Sometimes rest is really what you need,but even some small walks or visits to coffee shops help.