Official Post Your Random Thoughts (508 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm at bus and someone is blasting Britney Spears Baby one more time without hearphones.. I was wondering second there if I'm getting pranked but nope seems like two girls are genuinely just blasting that stuff...:pandaannoyed:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is snow on the ground, frost in the trees and ice on the lakes. It's quite pretty and somehow feels refreshing, new. Like it : )
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you know one of the things I love the most here? The presentation section. It's not put there just to be there. The presentations are actually read and appreciated, instantly making you feel welcome and part of the KPS community. It's a nice touch that other places do not have and where more often than not, the indifference reigns if you're not part of the cool clique.
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I'm at bus and someone is blasting Britney Spears Baby one more time without hearphones.. I was wondering second there if I'm getting pranked but nope seems like two girls are genuinely just blasting that stuff...:pandaannoyed:
a whole mood :pandawatch::pandawatch:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have to get up to clean the mess in my kitchen but my head is spinning. My 2nd Rome&Coke wasn't the best idea. :llama_sniffle:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I sometimes feel like my eyeball wants to fall out of its socket, but I need it because it's better than my other one lol. If I had just my right eye, I would barely be able to read without glasses.

Also, I have issues with sight and sound. If I had to choose though, the sight can go. It would be tragic if I lost both, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread