Official Post Your Random Thoughts (198 Viewers)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
To get out of your appartment earlier before work to clean the ice and the snow off your car.... The joys of winter that I really wasn't looking forward to.... Wait, winter hasn’t even officially begun yet !! I hate Quebec !!! :pandamad::pandamad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and Koala
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just found an awesome channel a few days ago on yt with short horror/scary films.

This makes me so mad because most videos are so good and actual horror movies suck.

Why do horrors suck so much... I gues I'll only be watching short scary videos on yt from now on. I'm sick of being disappointed in 99% of horror movies.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
congratulations to myself on not being a flop anymore! :pandaroll::pandaroll:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My friend is going to one of those parties. You know, the ones on TV that only the "cool" kids are invited to. She plans to drink for the first time. I just hope she doesn't get into trouble. She's convinced she has high alcohol tolerance becuase she didn't get tipsy off of a few alcoholic gummy bears. It'd be tragic if she was a lightweight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and Koala
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My friend is going to one of those parties. You know, the ones on TV that only the "cool" kids are invited to. She plans to drink for the first time. I just hope she doesn't get into trouble. She's convinced she has high alcohol tolerance becuase she didn't get tipsy off of a few alcoholic gummy bears. It'd be tragic if she was a lightweight.
I have never heard of alcoholic gummy bears here where I live.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Why is everyone scared to stan nugus... i mean yea they might disband... but getting to listen to the music is more then enough of a reason to listen in
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread