Official Post Your Random Thoughts (304 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Officially have nothing to do with my life for the next three months. On one hand I'm happy since I needed this break for so long now but on the other hand, it has only been 2 weeks since my break started but I already feel so bored.

And the fact that I'm doing nothing is making me feel even more tired than when I was actually doing something...
 

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Work starts back up tomorrow. I am going to be left with two newbies to train and a rookie I need to keep an eye on for the bookstore. Meanwhile, I need to run the cafe. This is going to get interesting. Have a good night everyone who is reading this.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Officially have nothing to do with my life for the next three months. On one hand I'm happy since I needed this break for so long now but on the other hand, it has only been 2 weeks since my break started but I already feel so bored.

And the fact that I'm doing nothing is making me feel even more tired than when I was actually doing something...
Just take your time Suzu.

Sometimes rest is really what you need,but even some small walks or visits to coffee shops help.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Just take your time Suzu.

Sometimes rest is really what you need,but even some small walks or visits to coffee shops help.
I find the fact that you call me Suzu so cute. :pandalove:

I have been going for little walks with my cat and that’s killing the boredom a bit but now I just feel like I have rested enough. I have literally been dying for this break since last semester started but now I just want to find something to do. I signed up for a bunch of volunteering programs today but sadly not a lot of them accept med students. A lot of people also don’t want to hire staff just to work during the holidays too... T_T
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread