Official Post Your Random Thoughts (435 Viewers)

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
now why is this site using ai art for the forum section logos are you fr
They are? No wonder you're gone again lol I should go too
 
  • Sad
Reactions: owo

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I absolutely hate the minor rhetoric in K-pop rn. Minors will always be apart of the entertainment scene, no matter if you like it or not.
'Protect the children' is akin to 'protect the women' which oppresses both groups and is socially conservative at best.
The culture has to change. We as fans have responsibility to treat not just minors but also adults with respect, so do the staff.
To say minors should be protected implies that adult idols don't need to be. Like no, let's just stop systemic abuse maybe.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I absolutely hate the minor rhetoric in K-pop rn. Minors will always be apart of the entertainment scene, no matter if you like it or not.
'Protect the children' is akin to 'protect the women' which oppresses both groups and is socially conservative at best.
The culture has to change. We as fans have responsibility to treat not just minors but also adults with respect, so do the staff.
To say minors should be protected implies that adult idols don't need to be. Like no, let's just stop systemic abuse maybe.
Also the idol industry isn't like adult entertainment? Like what? Idols are akin to old time entertainment industries like performing at clubs, cabarets and bars but idols themselves are conservative af. This is just puritanical shit. Fix the K-pop industry, don't accept it for what it is
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
crappy way to die on d4
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
THE dreaded letter soon
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
it is what it is
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wanna donate but I am dirt poor
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
to be extremely honest, if I blocked everyone that I don’t like on here then it would solve the problem.

I’ve thought about it to myself so many times about leaving this forum and quitting the card game even while I was collecting the whole common deck at the time (now that I’ve finished it thankfully) but yet I’m still here continuing to collect cards on a daily basis lmfao 😂.. so yeah.
Well thank god I’m now an ex staff so that I don’t have to keep dealing with seeing posts from certain users that piss me off everytime I see them on here (even though I’ve never gotten into an argument with any of them. Well in fact, I’m not supposed to anyway, but part of me kinda wants to lmfao).
 
Last edited:

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Last year I jokingly said to a user on one of their threads that I would crash the forum for them, but then another user saw that and they came at me with “please don’t do that”. Like girl, you can’t even take a joke ffs, it’s literally not that deep. And if you can’t take it as a joke, then that’s not my problem.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
should I get avrils greatest hits when I have all her albums?

@Ahsoka
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg