Official Post Your Random Thoughts (417 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
why is it not suitable for the the original hellsing
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Uh I should have a pie
hungry AS HELL
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
we know but like. c'mon man.
there is a time, where consequences have actions and defending them wouldn't let them grow as an adult.
!?!?!?
Nah they're growing. They're standing up in what they believe in. More idols should.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
also, damn no discussions about the new bighit boy groups, thats sucks man :beomgun:.
aeon's good. It takes forever for me to stan groups though so we'll see how they go

Edit: oh shit you weren't talking bout them sorry lmao
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ultimate is so much more watchable
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish I could sing like my idols
 
Joined
7 August 2022
Messages
782
Reactions Received
1,866
Location
New Zealand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,599
Fandom
Army, MOA, COER
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
!?!?!?
Nah they're growing. They're standing up in what they believe in. More idols should.
yeah but like, I just don't feel bad for them like at all.

aeon's good. It takes forever for me to stan groups though so we'll see how they go

Edit: oh shit you weren't talking bout them sorry lmao
I was talking about the group with James and Martin, lmao :nezucomfy:.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
morgan and morgan ok then
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
it should be done now
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Last year I jokingly said to a user on one of their threads that I would crash the forum for them, but then another user saw that and they came at me with “please don’t do that”. Like girl, you can’t even take a joke ffs, it’s literally not that deep. And if you can’t take it as a joke, then that’s not my problem.
and not to mention her ship even responded to it with “(name) will save the forum if it was crashed” like god damnit you guys are really something else I swear 🤣:pepesword:
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,687
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,649
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
yeah but like, I just don't feel bad for them like at all.


I was talking about the group with James and Martin, lmao :nezucomfy:.
Then I think that's terrible that you don't feel for five young girls that've been abused by the system.

Idk who they are
 
Joined
7 August 2022
Messages
782
Reactions Received
1,866
Location
New Zealand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,599
Fandom
Army, MOA, COER
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Then I think that's terrible that you don't feel for five young girls that've been abused by the system.

Idk who they are
maybe, its just them siding with Min Heejin but who knows.

James (Chao Yufan) and Martin (Martin Edwards) are members of Bighit's new boy group which is also known "next generation creator crew" as both James and Martin have written and producing for other HYBE groups before they official debut.
 
  • Like
Reactions: velvet
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
776
Reactions Received
678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,408
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
RAH YG NEW GG
I LOVE IT BUT I HATE IT
IM EXCITED BUT IM NOT EXCITED
NEXT MONSTER IS RIP OFF BABYMONSTER BUT ITS NOT
 
Joined
7 August 2022
Messages
782
Reactions Received
1,866
Location
New Zealand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,599
Fandom
Army, MOA, COER
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
RAH YG NEW GG
I LOVE IT BUT I HATE IT
IM EXCITED BUT IM NOT EXCITED
NEXT MONSTER IS RIP OFF BABYMONSTER BUT ITS NOT
honesty, I though that next monster was gonna be a new boy group but I guess not :runaway:.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I can't get enough of these surgery videos
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So tired these days
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread