Official Post Your Random Thoughts (213 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I now have two official titles.

1) The uwu queen
2) The hoe of KPS since I'm shipped with multiple people :maheart:
We Stan :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: jasque and lexus
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
There was a girl yesterday who jumped down 5 high levels, now the shopping centre is all closed and empty
You really can never know what someone else is thinking, right? People lie and hide things
It's sad to me, that someone can be that alone inside in a world full of people, and that people can laugh it off like this
It's like I'm looking at them for the first time, will you laugh if it happens to someone you care about too?
5 ? Damn that sounds tempting. 3 I think I may survive 5 you know head first I'm gonee.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Time goes so fast and I don't really know how to deal with it :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread