- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
I just want a nice girlfriend to love me 
Soon you'll be shipped even with @Son Na EunI now have two official titles.
1) The uwu queen
2) The hoe of KPS since I'm shipped with multiple people![]()
I can’t wait for it.Soon you'll be shipped even with @Son Na Eun
We StanI now have two official titles.
1) The uwu queen
2) The hoe of KPS since I'm shipped with multiple people![]()
And did you know.I now have two official titles.
1) The uwu queen
2) The hoe of KPS since I'm shipped with multiple people![]()
Luckily I'm very mean to you so there will be no broken hearts on my part ;)Don't be nice to me, it breaks my heart
5 ? Damn that sounds tempting. 3 I think I may survive 5 you know head first I'm gonee.There was a girl yesterday who jumped down 5 high levels, now the shopping centre is all closed and empty
You really can never know what someone else is thinking, right? People lie and hide things
It's sad to me, that someone can be that alone inside in a world full of people, and that people can laugh it off like this
It's like I'm looking at them for the first time, will you laugh if it happens to someone you care about too?
I don't want to be your dirty hoe eitherWhat
Dont you wanna be my hoe?
My dirty little hoe?
How about my sweet cutie??I don't want to be your dirty hoe either![]()
I'll take itHow about my sweet cutie??