Official Post Your Random Thoughts (213 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I wasn't complaining silly, it's alright, I like it

*hugs* <3
I'm no good at nicknames as you can tell xD is it okay if I give you a flirty one like for example princess?

... ohhh you've never hugged me first before I'm suddenly shyy ahh. *accepts*
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
my hubby already calls me princess, so you can't use that one. Why don't you just call me kiki?

:)
Nono it wouldn't be princess.

And okay you win kiki.. ill go with that even tho I'm so busy I'll barely get to call you it :pandasad: hope you're doing well anyway Miss Kiki <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
oh I see

I hope we can talk again soon and thanks, I hope you are too..
Did you know you have a habit of writing ... at the end of replies to me I always wonder just what you wondering in your mind.

Ohh well I miss you so I hope so too.

Hm actually I'm here now are you awake rn >.<
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Did you know you have a habit of writing ... at the end of replies to me I always wonder just what you wondering in your mind.

Ohh well I miss you so I hope so too.

Hm actually I'm here now are you awake rn >.<
Yup I'm aware of that habit of mine and yeah, I'm here rn, but I also have to go get ready for work in like 10 minutes 😔
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Yup I'm aware of that habit of mine and yeah, I'm here rn, but I also have to go get ready for work in like 10 minutes 😔
Ohh well then you aren't here then have a good day at work I'll hit you up <3 cute Kiki.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
...huh... it feels weird to actually feel rested for once...
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
i need to remind my friend to stop taking pics of me, like she knows i can't pose for pics and i look thicc and greasy in them lol like this recent pic i look so dewy and lord that forehead shine...:facepalm:
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It drives me insane to think that I'm going to see Monsta X two days after my final school assessment. I have to do so many things, but I also want to be rolled up in a blanket and listen to kpop all day
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... i would make for threads if i could be bothered, a face reveal would be easy but then thats kinda pointless since i have my pics in my about section and on the self thread....
i'll just keep lurking around until my need to socialise online wears out.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
huh... theres a plaque pit near where i live interesting....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread