Official Post Your Random Thoughts (213 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I finally get to start school again tomorrow. Let’s hope that I don’t fail and that these fast-paced courses aren’t too much for me. :lazypotato::nekosweat:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
*Boss walks by the front desk* - "Where's your coworker?"

Me: "She just went to the bathroom a minute ago, I promise."

-3 minutes later- *Boss walks back to the front desk, stares at the empty chair, and turns and looks at me.*

Me: "Look, you can't put a time limit on these things."

*Boss laughs and walks out*

How not to tell your boss your coworker is pooping 101.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread