Official Post Your Random Thoughts (508 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
sooo.. he texted me to tell me about my "ass" ?? I wonder if he thinks I'm an easy girl.. yikes..
I stayed away from my phone all day yesterday, ignoring even the people I like because of this......I'm such a child, this is not how you handle this kind of thing >_>
HAHAHAA WOW THIS IS GOLD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Thanks so much for raising my rent. After all the work i did on the property. Ugh. You're kidding yourself if you think I'm staying here long term.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Sory and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
HAHAHAA WOW THIS IS GOLD.
just my life :nayeonisdone:

You're 'good looking' just keep taking keep changing your expression and angle you'll get a good one!
idk how to take selfies TT when I looked in the mirror I looked nice but on camera, blehhh. Thanks tho, hope ur doing okay :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
just my life :nayeonisdone:



idk how to take selfies TT when I looked in the mirror I looked nice but on camera, blehhh. Thanks tho, hope ur doing okay :P
Yeah Haha even in your pic reveal I could tell you are gorgeous irl but you looked hella awkward imo xD

Thanks, sorry I forgot to add you on discord. You add me.

#ripiasuju6476
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


I'm not crying, it's Light's one year anniversary tomorrow, whoever leaked this and Boomerang, you're the best :sadcat:
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just did this "kpop workout" thing (60 minutes??) and I'm EXHAUSTED :pepecry2: I bet it looked like a seal was flopping around my livingroom
 
Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
6
Reactions Received
13
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
*Old kpop fan rant*
I feel somewhat nostalgic... during summer I used to look forward to kpop releases, but right now I don't even know what groups are popular
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
dis batch is still making me frustrated I swear, how is he like this omg >_> I can't even get mad at him because he doesn't seem to be aware of the way he's indirectly insulting me every time grr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Hyunjin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread