Official Post Your Random Thoughts (254 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm confused about the men around me.. or am I confused about myself? maybe both....... idk, so much has happened.. people tell me this and that, all kinds of completely different things......... and random dudes are trying sometimes like they did today but ofc, they're not sincere and I'm just another girl to them.. that's not what I want. I want him to see me for who I am and cherish me, fight for my heart and protect it.. I'll be honest though, I feel a bit desperate sometimes.. does a person like that even exist and will I ever meet him? it makes me wonder if I'll settle for some guy like that or end up on my own .. I already messed it all up, some days I just wanna throw it all away. I'm sick of searching and waiting, but being with any guy who comes to me would just feel like I'm not true to myself.. mehh 😅
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm confused about the men around me.. or am I confused about myself? maybe both....... idk, so much has happened.. people tell me this and that, all kinds of completely different things......... and random dudes are trying sometimes like they did today but ofc, they're not sincere and I'm just another girl to them.. that's not what I want. I want him to see me for who I am and cherish me, fight for my heart and protect it.. I'll be honest though, I feel a bit desperate sometimes.. does a person like that even exist and will I ever meet him? it makes me wonder if I'll settle for some guy like that or end up on my own .. I already messed it all up, some days I just wanna throw it all away. I'm sick of searching and waiting, but being with any guy who comes to me would just feel like I'm not true to myself.. mehh 😅
Ah... it's hard, but trust me you aren't the only one, nor are girls the only ones that feel this way sometimes. Guys that might be exactly what you're looking for hide and are scared of the same things that you are and in this time and age we'd just need like a introvert dating app for anyone to actually be able to get into a relationship. But one thing you should never do is settle... that I can tell you, being alone might sound terrible but it's better than being unhappy with someone you don't want to be with. And yes there are time of desperation where just anything could fill the "hole" but it doesn't help if you fill it and then empty it in a matter of days with just another person that doesn't care. You are correct to assume that a lot of guys do only want a girl like just another girl, but not everyone. Finding em is hard, but so is finding a fitting girl for someone, be it in looks, personality or general things in common. I for one wish I was less shallow than I am and could just like someone for their personality but idk what it was that during life just made me think looks matter so much... And even tho I get it's wrong, I'm not successfully changing it right about now...
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ah... it's hard, but trust me you aren't the only one, nor are girls the only ones that feel this way sometimes. Guys that might be exactly what you're looking for hide and are scared of the same things that you are and in this time and age we'd just need like a introvert dating app for anyone to actually be able to get into a relationship. But one thing you should never do is settle... that I can tell you, being alone might sound terrible but it's better than being unhappy with someone you don't want to be with. And yes there are time of desperation where just anything could fill the "hole" but it doesn't help if you fill it and then empty it in a matter of days with just another person that doesn't care. You are correct to assume that a lot of guys do only want a girl like just another girl, but not everyone. Finding em is hard, but so is finding a fitting girl for someone, be it in looks, personality or general things in common. I for one wish I was less shallow than I am and could just like someone for their personality but idk what it was that during life just made me think looks matter so much... And even tho I get it's wrong, I'm not successfully changing it right about now...
thanks for your reply :) and yeah it's so hard that it's difficult for me to explain how I really feel.. a friend once told me something like "a star is still a star, even if no one watches it shine" and I know that in some ways I am like that because I have some positive traits, but the guys that come to me don't even see them or care about that. They just want any decent looking girl >_> If you don't even see me for who I am, what's the point? to sleep around? nah, that's not enough...... but tbh sometimes I think a love like that will never find its way to me and I should just take what I can because my youth is passing.... yet I don't wanna, I still have some time, I still wanna believe it will be okay...... as for you, at least you are aware of it and wanna change it. I mean, it's perfectly natural to want someone visually appealing whom you're attracted to, but some people only care about that or they just settle for literally anyone because they won't stay with that person anyway, it's awful :/ and yeah I don't mean to say girls are any better, I'm sure a lot of them are even worse. I'm just talking about guys because that's what I'm interested in hehe
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
thanks for your reply :) and yeah it's so hard that it's difficult for me to explain how I really feel.. a friend once told me something like "a star is still a star, even if no one watches it shine" and I know that in some ways I am like that because I have some positive traits, but the guys that come to me don't even see them or care about that. They just want any decent looking girl >_> If you don't even see me for who I am, what's the point? to sleep around? nah, that's not enough...... but tbh sometimes I think a love like that will never find its way to me and I should just take what I can because my youth is passing.... yet I don't wanna, I still have some time, I still wanna believe it will be okay...... as for you, at least you are aware of it and wanna change it. I mean, it's perfectly natural to want someone visually appealing whom you're attracted to, but some people only care about that or they just settle for literally anyone because they won't stay with that person anyway, it's awful :/ and yeah I don't mean to say girls are any better, I'm sure a lot of them are even worse. I'm just talking about guys because that's what I'm interested in hehe
That's understandable, I like to think everyone will find who they are meant to find some way and at some point. And places like this forum and like things near you that have like people that share the same interests seem to be the best places to find someone you might like... cause if someone shares an interest and is ready to show it, that already shows a lot about them in a sense. Good luck finding one in any case :nekolove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread