Girl I don't even say it anymore xD"Tomorrow I'm going to the gym"
She's said everyday this week![]()
Girl I don't even say it anymore xD"Tomorrow I'm going to the gym"
She's said everyday this week![]()
aww that's so sweet of you to say, thank youI'm going to step out of my usually bitchy, pretentious persona and say something nice: I was really happy when I saw that @kodoku got user of the month. She deserves it.
I'm sorry to hear that and I'm here if you wanna talk... <3I just had one of the worst days of my life
Aww thank you. You’re sweet <3 I missed a flight (it wasn’t my fault) so I needed to buy another ticket for another city and spend 24 more hours on the way xD I was so sad and angry I didn’t even eatI'm sorry to hear that and I'm here if you wanna talk... <3
oh no, that must've been really stressful :( is everything ok now? I hope you've eaten tooAww thank you. You’re sweet <3 I missed a flight (it wasn’t my fault) so I needed to buy another ticket for another city and spend 24 more hours on the way xD I was so sad and angry I didn’t even eat
Yeah, it really was xD yeah, I’m in the train now, going to my city. I need to survive 3 more hours. And yeah, I’ve eaten. Thank youoh no, that must've been really stressful :( is everything ok now? I hope you've eaten too
oh okay, that's good then and hopefully it goes by quicklyYeah, it really was xD yeah, I’m in the train now, going to my city. I need to survive 3 more hours. And yeah, I’ve eaten. Thank you
Sorry I fell asleep xDoh okay, that's good then and hopefully it goes by quickly![]()
haha it's okay, no worries :)Sorry I fell asleep xD
I’ll be home in 2 hours <3haha it's okay, no worries :)