Official Post Your Random Thoughts (508 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Should I make my dog move so I can lay down?? :sanathink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
U.S. IP addresses are now banned from https://rio2016.5ch.net dammit. I was able to access it two months ago. I guess no more looking up trashy rumors and using Google translate to read them. I'm so bored. I need some more dirty laundry!

Edit: Went to their Twitter. I guess it's temporary but it started on Yoshinori's birthday... 🤔
They were expecting trouble.
 
Last edited:

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
making myself house music playlist for holiday, I've so many songs from the past but desperately need new ones :susPepe:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I really should have known Chan wouldn't stay cute, from the moment he sang 'You can do what you like with my body, i will do what you want cause you're sexy..' in a fucking bath tub for the hcue & A.C.E english song thing.
... like i really should of seen it in UNB too there was that slight 'hey baby girl' vibe but he was still sweet....

Sigh, the days of cute 'callin' Chan are gone... the mental confliction i have...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sooo.. he texted me to tell me about my "ass" ?? I wonder if he thinks I'm an easy girl.. yikes..
I stayed away from my phone all day yesterday, ignoring even the people I like because of this......I'm such a child, this is not how you handle this kind of thing >_>
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread