Official Post Your Random Thoughts (514 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
damn. riri.
i dont even know what to say
he's the purest human being after daesung out there
..............well that person's comment didn't age well :oof_tea:

I am so Sorry Seungri that society has failed you and the actual victims in the whole case in such a major way..
I want to take a second and really wonder about the kind of world we live in today.
Where optimists like Seungri are dragged through mud and accused of crimes unimaginable just because his name exists
neither did that one x:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
My workmate... i really cant believe he is my best friend from i was 8-9 years old! We never met since. That was 13 years ago!! And we get along just as well apperently i look just the same. Out of all the people to meet lmao. And even weirder he turned out to be a kpop fan tvxq big bang but doesnt like new gen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and lexus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
373
Reactions Received
1,334
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Some days ago, I wrote to KOZ Entertainment (Zico's label) and asked if they have an age limit when it comes to Audition. Usually, the chance of getting an actual answer back from any label (or Korean company) is pretty rare... Guess what? Someone actually replied to me, saying "No, we do not"!

Sadly, the person didn't sign the email, so... no idea who it was :( But given the odds, I'm happy nonetheless.


And before someone asks: No, I won't Audition xD Or will I? I mean... YOLO, right?
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
trying to update all the information on the burning sun bit, seungri and his gang of goons, yg and his tax evasion and dirty dealings, and the entirety of the grotesque situations but good....LORD there's just so much. i keep getting overwhelmed in trying to put it together

lord help me i'm about to give up on it and scrap my attempts at trying to put it together for people
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh God, speaking of...I keep lurking on a particular place, and people are still STILL saying they're mad/find it stupid amusing that media is using Seungri's name "to keep it relevant" uh...no? He straight up is linked to a lot of the shit in this whole operation, have you not kept up? He's tied to a shit ton of it. Holy Hell, how to be so delusional?

It's time to admit he did wrong and move past it. You saying you're afraid they're going to put him in jail just to keep the case relevant to the public eye is....just...what..?
 

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm grateful for my job... but DAMN the schedule sometimes. iKON, which is the group I really like isn't here in the US, so I have to fly back to Japan to see them next month. BTS, who I don't wanna see for the 6th and 7th time back to back, is here in Pasadena in May. Nobody wants to trade those dates with me- I can't believe it.

Blackpink is also here next month and I'm just not into GGs at all. One of the girls will trade this gig with me, only if I take BOTH of her Ateez dates. I'd rather have my left lung removed with a spoon then go to Brooklyn.

LOL my life is a complete mess in reverse. :pandaroll:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and lexus
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I finally started to write my essay and it's already bad...
All first drafts are bound to suck. The magic only happens during revision.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread