Official Post Your Random Thoughts (313 Viewers)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
You got the wrong number
So don't call me no more

Don't call me, don't call me (미쳤어 넌)
Don't call me, don't call me (you don't know you waste my time)
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Capture+_2022-03-06-10-37-55.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think my tiktok is on the verge of becoming iconic :snatched:
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
A lot of my old friends from here aren't active anymore, and I find it quite difficult to make new friends, but oh well. I wish I was still as active as I was in 2018-2020, lol.
If it makes you feel any better.. I remember you as the first person to say one word to me :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread