Official Post Your Random Thoughts (291 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hate adults, that instead of telling you what you did wrong, they try and make you guess, and then insult your intelligence when you can't.
Obviously if I did it wrong, then maybe, possibly, I didn't know it was wrong.
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Oh whoa
We go! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go
Wake up 이제 눈을 떠
가짜 축복 속에서
I wanna be, wanna be on my way, I bet
날 가두는 경계선
네 룰 따윈 집어치워
I wanna be, wanna I, way, I bet
꺼진 줄 알았어, 내 맘속 타던 여름이
달콤한 입술로 날 길들인 이 property
몸에 걸친 luxury, blue pill 같이 나의 눈 가리네 yeah
Tell me, do I get blessed or do I get cursed?
I just want to know
유산같이 건네진 승리, 조명 뒤에 감춰진 비밀
마리오네트의 사각 안에서 춤을 추던 나였어
Don't wanna stay 이제 깨달은 진실이
나를 불러, 멀리서 나를 불러 (let's go)
Just stop, don't tell me what to do
훈장 같은 저주
이 저주 속에 I'll be okay, no pain, no pain, yeah
저 빛 너머의 liar, 우린 현실로 fade in
이 거짓들 사이, 현생 속으로 다이빙
And I walk like a lion 내 역사를 난 making
몰라 정답 따윈, 내 방식대로 가지
Goes on and on
Wake up 이제 눈을 떠
가짜 축복 속에서
I wanna be, wanna be on my way, I bet
날 가두는 경계선
네 룰 따윈 집어치워
I wanna be, wanna I, way, I bet
I don't want, I don't want
영점 짜리 그 정답
이제 난 잊지 않아
날개를 꺾어놓은 그 lie
Don't wanna miss 아직 숨 쉬는 나다움이
나를 불러, 멀리서 나를 불러 (let's go)
Just stop, don't tell me what to do
훈장 같은 저주
이 저주 속에 I'll be okay, no pain, no pain, yeah
저 빛 너머의 liar, 우린 현실로 fade in
이 거짓들 사이, 현생 속으로 다이빙
And I walk like a lion 내 역사를 난 making
몰라 정답 따윈, 내 방식대로 가지
Goes on and on
Wake up, 이제 눈을 떠
가짜 축복 속에서
I wanna be, wanna be on my way, I bet
날 가두는 경계선
네 룰 따윈 집어치워
I wanna be, wanna I, way, I bet
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche and tai

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
swing swing swing
chop chop chop
swing swing swing
chop chop chop

my axe is my buddy i never leave without him
me and my axe will leave your neck a bloody fountain
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
Oh whoa
We go! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go
Wake up 이제 눈을 떠
가짜 축복 속에서
I wanna be, wanna be on my way, I bet
날 가두는 경계선
네 룰 따윈 집어치워
I wanna be, wanna I, way, I bet
꺼진 줄 알았어, 내 맘속 타던 여름이
달콤한 입술로 날 길들인 이 property
몸에 걸친 luxury, blue pill 같이 나의 눈 가리네 yeah
Tell me, do I get blessed or do I get cursed?
I just want to know
유산같이 건네진 승리, 조명 뒤에 감춰진 비밀
마리오네트의 사각 안에서 춤을 추던 나였어
Don't wanna stay 이제 깨달은 진실이
나를 불러, 멀리서 나를 불러 (let's go)
Just stop, don't tell me what to do
훈장 같은 저주
이 저주 속에 I'll be okay, no pain, no pain, yeah
저 빛 너머의 liar, 우린 현실로 fade in
이 거짓들 사이, 현생 속으로 다이빙
And I walk like a lion 내 역사를 난 making
몰라 정답 따윈, 내 방식대로 가지
Goes on and on
Wake up 이제 눈을 떠
가짜 축복 속에서
I wanna be, wanna be on my way, I bet
날 가두는 경계선
네 룰 따윈 집어치워
I wanna be, wanna I, way, I bet
I don't want, I don't want
영점 짜리 그 정답
이제 난 잊지 않아
날개를 꺾어놓은 그 lie
Don't wanna miss 아직 숨 쉬는 나다움이
나를 불러, 멀리서 나를 불러 (let's go)
Just stop, don't tell me what to do
훈장 같은 저주
이 저주 속에 I'll be okay, no pain, no pain, yeah
저 빛 너머의 liar, 우린 현실로 fade in
이 거짓들 사이, 현생 속으로 다이빙
And I walk like a lion 내 역사를 난 making
몰라 정답 따윈, 내 방식대로 가지
Goes on and on
Wake up, 이제 눈을 떠
가짜 축복 속에서
I wanna be, wanna be on my way, I bet
날 가두는 경계선
네 룰 따윈 집어치워
I wanna be, wanna I, way, I bet
perioT :snatched:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I feel like Bakugou would be a lightskin
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I remember I used to be obsessed with cosplay

lets not talk about my roleplaying phase LMAO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread