- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
interesting.i had a friend that was turkish he was hella cute his name was aladdin
yeah, whatever happened to them? Nothing too bad, I hope.i forgot all abt prettymuch omg
idk they just took a long break. they did release some music a while back thoughyeah, whatever happened to them? Nothing too bad, I hope.
let me get this straight, you're complaining about playing albums not working, but also that you DON'T want to listen to the whole album?why is playing albums on spotify not working, I wanted to listen to beatbox not their whole discography![]()
I need sleep...let me get this straight, you're complaining about playing albums not working, but also that you DON'T want to listen to the whole album?![]()
they have an album called beatbox and I tried to play it but it was playing all their songs total, from all albums, including live albums, etc. after the title track of that album, songs from other albums, without the other songs from the album I wanted to play coming till many songs later. I fixed it now tholet me get this straight, you're complaining about playing albums not working, but also that you DON'T want to listen to the whole album?![]()