Official Post Your Random Thoughts (238 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
And that all the perks didn’t just go to donors/staff
I don’t even know how people get all this stuff. I think it’s good to customize when you’re on the forum. But if not then your profile looks pretty as is. It’s the user that stands out :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I already miss my username Lucky. :taeminstare:


I’ll wait till August. I’ve missed this username, too. :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have to go to work :/
 
  • Sad
Reactions: cocomelon

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
[nfr]
"omg omg who leaked the ss omg omg 😣😣😣"
dont be all upset when you get snitched on by me
when you had the audacity to fucking lie about what onnaliyah did and get her sent to juvie
now everyone knows what a cunt you are
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
proud of u for working so hard sending hugs :izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug::izhug:
i literally hate it OML

I made my schedule for work before knowing about summer school :/ bc no one told me :headache: so now my schedule is v hectic
 
  • Sad
Reactions: cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread