I should be 100% sure on things before I do them.
Correct?
A goodbye would be to dramatic, A fairwell would be to emotional
And no exit would be worrysome in everyway.
But to not leave at all is the question.
To stay, repeat dreadful and tiring days over and over.
And the only change would be the weather.
Nothing to look forward to, nothing to be upset about.
Nothing to think of, but nothing to keep your mind 100% clear.
You feel like a vampire, when you look in the mirror you see nothing
Since that is what you precieve yourself as, correct?
But the far memory of the happy times, before what happened, happened...
They come to haunt you, to remind you, that a single day like that will never appear in your future.
300 000 000 words could not explain what anyone is feeling.
Emotion is never understood in the correct way.
Humans are never shown in the right lighting, only what they think is right.
To answer no one's question, what am I doing?
Living, but I don't feel alive. I feel like a zombie, But with makeup covering all of the scars on my body.
Words are to be burned, languages are to fall, everything is to end.
Everyone is their own enemy
[Redacted] is always the cause of death
Thank you, and goodnight
many words spelt wrong, but you know what I mean.