Official Post Your Random Thoughts (766 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

I finally got the great gatsby :pandahappy: it's the first time I watched the movie before getting the book
I think the movie was done well, if I can finish this before midnight and if my sister can kindly go to sleep instead of being annoying <.<
Then I can get around to starting it
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
i think i spammed the forums enough for today i might go do something else, till next time, oh wait i gotta reply that post up there.


Today is such a boring day and it's not even 3pm yet. It's so gloomy, cold, and rainy today. There's really nothing for me to do.
:hmm:
hope today is better for you Lexi 💕 that day actually describes my current day lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
i think i spammed the forums enough for today i might go do something else, till next time, oh wait i gotta reply that post up there.



hope today is better for you Lexi 💕 that day actually describes my current day lol.
Thanks ❤
Luckily today has been a lot better. ^^
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm really anxious after having sent in an application to the graphics team recruitment x.x
 

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I need to post but I have no content or ideas. [2]

Rip. Maybe I shouldn't have joined this game. 😒
it’s okay, you don’t have to try so hard, replying is just fine too <3 and if you feel like giving up, you can always give your spot to another user (i think)
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and igloo

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
One more day to gorge myself with food, until my extraction.... What should i eat tonight for that matter...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread