Official Post Your Random Thoughts (187 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@HongUpOnShua
ny day starts does start at 9
i didnt wanna keep replying to that thread
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wisdom comes from exp.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Could have done better, Oh well.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hear a plane, I hate planes.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Randomly remembering when in 7th grade we had to write an admiration "postcard" or smth, to someone in the school we admire. I had 3 girls in mind to consider, I don't even know why but maybe I had little crushes on them tbh, but I decided to write it for the girl I thought was least likely to react mushily to it.

I don't remember what I said exactly, but one of the things was she was standing up for me in our math class, when this boy would always make fun of me, and I was kinda too shy to do anything. She was an extrovert for sure haha. There was other things too, lol, I just don't remember them all. She also acted sorta as an older sibling to me, and babied me a little haha, though she was only a few months older, literally everyone my age or older treats me that way, but still I kinda liked it tbh

But she still reacted mushily to it, and thanked me in person with her words for it and said she didn't know I felt that way about her and other mushy stuff that I don't remember, and also that that boy was an idiot:shockedcover:

I wanted to run, the mushiness:haylul: I don't like mushiness

She's a good kid though. She was quite a personality, I did really like her:lisalaugh: She was always helping me when I was shy too. I hope she's doing well, ugh I suck at keeping in touch with ppl so much:pepecry1:

But I prefer making people smile/laugh to mushiness:shakebell:

But whenever I say something heartfelt ppl get touched and become mushy to me:sicatape::pandashrug: and I wanna run:haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread