Official Post Your Random Thoughts (118 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Well, I have a feeling your BK avatar and banner will stay on for a good while.
And, no, I'm not trying to convince you to update it anytime soon. I'm just making an observation.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Well, I have a feeling your BK avatar and banner will stay on for a good while.
And, no, I'm not trying to convince you to update it anytime soon. I'm just making an observation.
I plan on changing it tonight actually lol

Mine is cookies and cream but I do likevanilla soft serve. Wbu?
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I plan on changing it tonight actually lol

Mine is cookies and cream but I do likevanilla soft serve. Wbu?
Okay. That's surprising you'd change it so quickly.

Mine is Breyer's Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla combination.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay. That's surprising you'd change it so quickly.

Mine is Breyer's Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla combination.
It was just temporary anyways. Ohh I love strawberry ice cream too
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I see.

So...... Big Mac, McChicken burger, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, and Vanilla Soft Serve.
Any drinks?
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I just found out from Steam that Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is 10 years old!!!! And it's currently on sale! I should buy it.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread