Official Post Your Random Thoughts (58 Viewers)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Fxck it. Ulting XG (kind of already was tho…)
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Its spring break and whether to text my friend who I for some reason got a crush on
Aw yeah go for it! Worth a shot!:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
him and haruto have such good energyyyy
offtopic but ur sig :pepeheart: u have the whole love killa team in ur sig lol (+seowon)
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: enen and Villains

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
love is unfair hate is unfair.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,961
Reactions Received
17,140
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,139
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
had to much caffeine im off the fckn walls rn
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,961
Reactions Received
17,140
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,139
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
ALSO IM DONE W/ MY FN LIL PROJECT IM FREE HELL
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
we asian, we rise like the sun.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,961
Reactions Received
17,140
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,139
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
need to move to the pc
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Damn nation do what you're voted in to do.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
People still thinking it's okay to throw around the sluuurs.....

Bruuuh. OTL it's 2023....
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Did you ever Look at fashion Chinggu??? Have you seeen itt~???

It's wiild.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
THE WAY I POSTED THINGS IN THE WRONG SPOTS>.. OTL

SIULLY SILLY ME!
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I know I need to get Muther freaking' Primos for Baizhu...BUT AM I PLAYING??? NAAAAH/

I'm working....xsacvdgbfhj
 
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
The way I wanted the noodles, but I will settle for SANDWICHES! HELL YEAH!
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
YEAH! I'mma make sandwiches and eat more seweed. I looove seawed
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I really think I can get another badge....???

CHENLEE!!!!! :sanapray: Wait for me BBY
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,961
Reactions Received
17,140
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,139
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I know I need to get Muther freaking' Primos for Baizhu...BUT AM I PLAYING??? NAAAAH/

I'm working....xsacvdgbfhj
THAT IS YOUR MAN
YOU WAITED LONGER FOR HIM THAN I DID FOR SCARA!!! GET HIS ASSSSSSSSSSS !!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread