Official Post Your Random Thoughts (79 Viewers)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Not me doing the assignments on a break :pepecry1: :pepecry1:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: enen

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
is anyone thinking about how different forms of life could have different needs to live ?
millions of light years away... means its not going to be the same here as it is there
life CAN DEVELOP
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
aaaa chenle.... :pepecry1:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i was like how tf is it already 3am i just went to bed and it was still 1 but i forgot daylight savings BOOOOOO 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tiaramitsu

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Sad
Reactions: Tiaramitsu

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Awww you're so sweet :sakUwu:
I'll run out of compliment if I continue :rosesmug:
Because you are also so sweet to me:maheart:

Now you just made me want more compliments because you'll run out of it if you continue :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: roses_are_rosie

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I pulled an all-nighter to do a job interview how genius of me
My voice tho:yolk:

literally I can come up with great ideas on the spot, no prep, smile a lot and get along with people first meeting, look confident, show passion and ambition, even facial expressions on point, but I sound pre-pubescent plz
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
My voice tho:yolk:

literally I can come up with great ideas on the spot, no prep, smile a lot and get along with people first meeting, look confident, show passion and ambition, even facial expressions on point, but I sound pre-pubescent plz
like actually especially on recording, I'm so confident and suddenly I started talking and ... ploop

Also like other people hearing, but like I can mouth it fine, whisper fine, but when I talk all of a sudden?

I got over being insecure about having a naturally cutesy voice in 2021 what is this
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
like actually especially on recording, I'm so confident and suddenly I started talking and ... ploop

Also like other people hearing, but like I can mouth it fine, whisper fine, but when I talk all of a sudden?

I got over being insecure about having a naturally cutesy voice in 2021 what is this
Am I being insecure about being loud or what bc obv I can't whisper in an interview:susPepe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread