- Joined
- 15 November 2020
- Messages
- 11,086
- Reactions Received
- 11,556
- Location
- we like it like
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11,767
- Fandom
- zeroady
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
Daylight savings is some bs, like im already sleep deprived & that shit gonna fuck it up even more 😭😭😭i was like how tf is it already 3am i just went to bed and it was still 1 but i forgot daylight savings BOOOOOO 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅
literalllyyyDaylight savings is some bs, like im already sleep deprived & that shit gonna fuck it up even more 😭😭😭
Because you are also so sweet to meAwww you're so sweet
I'll run out of compliment if I continue![]()
It's normal as you're my only niece who likes mathBecause you are also so sweet to me
Now you just made me want more compliments because you'll run out of it if you continue![]()
My voice thoI pulled an all-nighter to do a job interview how genius of me
like actually especially on recording, I'm so confident and suddenly I started talking and ... ploopMy voice tho
literally I can come up with great ideas on the spot, no prep, smile a lot and get along with people first meeting, look confident, show passion and ambition, even facial expressions on point, but I sound pre-pubescent plz
Am I being insecure about being loud or what bc obv I can't whisper in an interviewlike actually especially on recording, I'm so confident and suddenly I started talking and ... ploop
Also like other people hearing, but like I can mouth it fine, whisper fine, but when I talk all of a sudden?
I got over being insecure about having a naturally cutesy voice in 2021 what is this