- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 53,949
- Reactions Received
- 17,132
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,063
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
FACTSThey're just so weak haiyaaaaaa
That's my best niece!![]()
Goodnight!! Sleep well!!think im going to bed i cant even think any more 🧍🧍🧍🧍
52K post in this threadgod bless kali uchis
thank u ! <3Goodnight!! Sleep well!!![]()
![]()
![]()
you're welcomee!!thank u ! <3
&& i hope u have a good daayyy ofc![]()
you're welcomee!!
i will now because of you, thank you thank you![]()
So much for panicking abt not being able to work if I go out and eat yay for eating canned food while working now and no taking breaks even for eating after finding my walletI was actually gonna go out and eat and be responsible but I can’t find my wallet anywhere …
Ig I didn’t just forget it this morning
i have no clue where I could have misplaced it, I know I used it Saturday at home so can’t have forgotten it somewhere
literally no clue