Official Post Your Random Thoughts (134 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
think im going to bed i cant even think any more 🧍🧍🧍🧍
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
gn
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,945
Reactions Received
17,131
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,040
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I was actually gonna go out and eat and be responsible but I can’t find my wallet anywhere …

Ig I didn’t just forget it this morning

i have no clue where I could have misplaced it, I know I used it Saturday at home so can’t have forgotten it somewhere :pepeslippy:

literally no clue
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I was actually gonna go out and eat and be responsible but I can’t find my wallet anywhere …

Ig I didn’t just forget it this morning

i have no clue where I could have misplaced it, I know I used it Saturday at home so can’t have forgotten it somewhere :pepeslippy:

literally no clue
So much for panicking abt not being able to work if I go out and eat yay for eating canned food while working now and no taking breaks even for eating after finding my wallet:face:
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
i keep listening to the exact same song 10457492857940 times everyday
 
  • Haha
Reactions: enen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread