- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 55,288
- Reactions Received
- 17,191
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 337
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
wellas if its not gonna go out again in like a minute
it did ☠☠☠
wellas if its not gonna go out again in like a minute
ayyy im having living room electrical problems LOLS’up
What ? Like no lights or..ayyy im having living room electrical problems LOL
hows it going w u![]()
the outlets in my living room keep going off and on and its where the modem for the internet is so im justWhat ? Like no lights or..
I’m not gonna lie I feel awfulSo much shit to do
SameYep. All these jobs I am not qualified for![]()
Why did you put all the energy in one place ?! That’s dangerousthe outlets in my living room keep going off and on and its where the modem for the internet is so im just![]()
nooo omghope you can get it done w no worries.
![]()
Depends on the occupation.SameHow much do I need to do more?!
wait what, explain plz ?Why did you put all the energy in one place ?! That’s dangerous
Wow Mister smarty pantsDepends on the occupation.
But yeah I have a few certificates.
Yeah and no I mean the whole wall the modem and lights of the room ?? what about the AC dont tell me its also therewait what, explain plz ?its one plug ?
living room got no lights tbhYeah and no I mean the whole wall the modem and lights of the room ?? what about the AC dont tell me its also there
Well then sorry Can’t help youliving room got no lights tbh
ac unit is somewhere else is rarely on either
🧍♂