Official Post Your Random Thoughts (150 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
UGH IT WAS SO AWKWARD, MY INTROVERT SIDE REALLY BE SHOWING AT THESE SITUATIONS :frogsiren:
I remember.. when the school year just started, there were a lot of new students in our class but I didn't talk to any of them during our orientation:frogsiren: there were old students too but we weren't THAT close so I couldn't approach them that easily :pandaleave: only got to talk them during group projects since I'm always one of the leaders but after a while, I started to be close with some of the new girls
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I LIVE IN LIKE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO A SUBDIVISION SO NO CAN DO OOF:taeminbread:
AHH CAN'T WAIT WHEN WE HAVE OUR OWN HOUSE :duckflower: (not really complaining though since we have a place to live and it costs money too, we already have a land but it might still be a few years until we live there and plus it we just had an extension here and it's comfortable so yeah haha :sanapray:)
AHHHHHHH SUBDIVISIONS ARE SLAY TOO!!! Maybe if there's a park nearby you can do it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Ksoul has been problematic and a d*ck on so many occasions but yea pretty much everyone including myself (except for his supporters) want him out of the group because the group’s reputation is gonna be ruined bc of him obv. I can link you a thread that details all of the things he has done if you like
Please link the thread!!! I've heard he's a cunt but I wanna know the details
 
  • Like
Reactions: shadow

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
random thoughts thread

since this is random we could continue there haha
okiee we are here!
but I'm worried you might not see the notifs again for a while with all your notifs :crycry:

but how are you though! :sakUwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@Jungwonie

I have someone I like I think

idk :dogsmile:

cuz like I feel like I do but then sometimes I don't like just think romantic things abt her, and we're friends yk?

But then again you don't have to think abt someone 24/7 to like them, that would be more obsessive:jisoosmh:

and like she manages to make me happy instantly without trying no matter my mood whenever she texts

but when I see her in person I love it but I don't feel any romantic feelings during us hanging out (cuz I'm more in the moment) but do after:jisoosmh:

and idk I was like I do like her but at the same time if I'm not just strongly thinking abt her all the time do I? or is it just like it's normal to not

and I'd go out with her if she asked for sure, but only under the condition that if it didn't work out romance wise and not cuz someone was a jerk, we'd stay friends:jisoosmh:

and I do rlly like talking to her, and I do think she's pretty too but that's ofc not like why I like her, if she looked the same but was a jerk I wouldn't, but I did think she was pretty when we first met, and I like her more the more I talk to her and like her personality ofc~

and like she genuinely appreciates me and goes out of her way to say it which is so ... new to me? I think? When I'm just doing smth I see as normal but she finds it "sweet" or nice or wtv and etc...

either way I like her a lot:itsokay: I would be totally cool just being and staying friends tho
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
okiee we are here!
but I'm worried you might not see the notifs again for a while with all your notifs :crycry:

but how are you though! :sakUwu:
oh lol I went here right away, prob won't see all my notifs now tbh, wanna finish my hw shower and sleep early:cold_doge:

but I will def continue the convo when I see it!

How are you?

I'm like ok? Stressed but also "I can do this" abt school but I rlly gotta do well and get a job too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
What a hard yakka day it has been.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
no parks nearby unfortunately :wat:
anyways how are you!! :lucastwerk:
Oh that's unfortunate ;-;

Pretty good! A bit worried though, my best friend hasn't responded to me all day hbu?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Back to gaming I suppose.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Yes he is and here are the two main threads


and then there’s this one in which he used to be at a diff survival show (I assume) back in 2020
OMG TWO MAIN THREADS MEANS SHIT'S REAL

Thank you!!! I now don't fuck that bitch, if I go to see anyone live it's not him
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread