You’re not lamelooking like this but im lame & dumb as hell THATS NOT FAIR !! im soryr
Can you take an early break to ice it? Is there ice there?smashed my finger in the door i hate it here
![]()
Oh wait also the absolutely insane one I wasn’t eating or sleeping Basically at all end of fall semester and I prayed that let me survive the semester and then if I have to get sick let it happen over winter breakIf there is a god he loves me
how does everything I pray for ever that’s not my fault happen
literally I didn’t have to go to high school graduation which I thought would be mostly boring during the sitting parts cuz covid and we didn’t have one
My crush always ends up in my class the next year in the EXACT subject I pray for bc I think it’s most likely she’d take it too
got lost alone with phone dead but found and not kidnapped
Class canceled when it was not my day
and now today I have to have a video doctors visit abt adhd meds and my roommate is going home bc I was trying to figure out where the heck I was gonna meet the “private video call” requirement was Lowkey gonna rent a study space in the Asian American center
so can chill here in bed
now I hope my adhd can be cured and I can get a growth spurt and I can become a better person amen but that would be asking too much
Oh also nice ppl returning my phone and wallet and ID every time I accidentally lose them which is too much bc I am a professional idiotIf there is a god he loves me
how does everything I pray for ever that’s not my fault happen
literally I didn’t have to go to high school graduation which I thought would be mostly boring during the sitting parts cuz covid and we didn’t have one
My crush always ends up in my class the next year in the EXACT subject I pray for bc I think it’s most likely she’d take it too
got lost alone with phone dead but found and not kidnapped
Class canceled when it was not my day
and now today I have to have a video doctors visit abt adhd meds and my roommate is going home bc I was trying to figure out where the heck I was gonna meet the “private video call” requirement was Lowkey gonna rent a study space in the Asian American center
so can chill here in bed
now I hope my adhd can be cured and I can get a growth spurt and I can become a better person amen but that would be asking too much
And me finding my keys in the trash after praying that I would find them just someplace stupid and maybe gross, and the day the other key stopped working crazyOh also nice ppl returning my phone and wallet and ID every time I accidentally lose them which is too much bc I am a professional idiot
thank u 😖😖😖You’re not lame![]()
no ice sadly i used a cold water bottle djdjjd 😭😭😭 it hurt for awhile but its feeling better nowCan you take an early break to ice it? Is there ice there?
ominous asf but cutehaechan instalive was cute yay![]()
thanks girlGood luck, I hope you get hired!
Sending you positivity![]()
thank you!~Good luck!