Official Post Your Random Thoughts (177 Viewers)

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
The fact that I‘ve managed to recognise who is who on xodiac within less than an hour even tho they have 9 members is pretty insane of me in a good way
and it seems like they’re the first group who I’m able to recognise and differentiate each of the members with especially for a group with a lot of members in it. I mean, for me it’s actually not that hard to tell who is who because each of their faces are easily recognisable/distinguishable if that makes sense?
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Liquid IV is like 23 to 26 dollars in the store...I was like "DAMN...."
 
Joined
26 May 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
98
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181
UHHH, she said she can't feel her face
SHE SAID SHE CAN’T FEEL HER FACE


YEAH, right now I can't feel my heart
RIGHT NOW I CAN’T FEEL MY HEART



Ugh, for yurrr feelings there's no place
FOR YOUR FEELINGS THERE’S NO PLACE



YEA, but you knew that from the start :nekoshy:

u and i were made of glass, we'd never last NEVER LAST



u and i were made of glass, we'd never last NEVER LAST


meant 2 die, we moved fast and then we crashed
THEN WE CRASHED
 
Last edited:
Joined
26 May 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
98
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181
UHHH, she said she can't feel her face
SHE SAID SHE CAN’T FEEL HER FACE


YEAH, right now I can't feel my heart
RIGHT NOW I CAN’T FEEL MY HEART



Ugh, for yurrr feelings there's no place
FOR YOUR FEELINGS THERE’S NO PLACE



YEA, but you knew that from the start :nekoshy:

u and i were made of glass, we'd never last NEVER LAST



u and i were made of glass, we'd never last NEVER LAST


meant 2 die, we moved fast and then we crashed
THEN WE CRASHED
shoulda lyriced out the 10/10 outro tbh
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Good Evening does something to a bithc...th ebitch is me...omg...IDK what it is about that song...omg
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I WILL COVER A DREAMCATCHER SONG!

I'm manifesting this!! OKAY!?! lol

I really want tooo...; u ;
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I FORGOT KITSCH STARTED OFF WITH THAT WISTLE THING...I LOVE IT. XDD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread